[RFI] Dimmer Switch

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 9 23:40:02 EST 2019

FEIW, I’ve used LEDs rated for dinner applications with standard dinners without any RFI issues. What I HAVE found is that some dimmers go dimmer than others as far as LEDs go. Some will go all the way off while others only go down a bit over half to 1/3 brilliance. YMMV

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith