[RFI] RV Converter Issue

David Eckhardt davearea51a at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 19:02:22 EST 2019

Yes, I do.  I have a clamp-on bead on the coax at both the HamStick end and
the 7300 end.  I also use a 120-foot long wire as a counterpoine that I
usually pitch up into a pine tree.  Since it carries current, it, as well,
will participate in coupling RF to "free" space.

One nice thing about Airstreams:  They are a leaky Faraday Cage, by
design.  Actually, they're not bad at all on HF.  Even the windows are
treated to attenuate IR from the sun.  That coating is conductive to an
extent as well.

Dave - WØLEV

--

*Dave - WØLEV*