[RFI] Bulk order source for Ferrite beads?

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sun Feb 3 13:54:49 EST 2019

On 2/3/2019 7:06 AM, Larry Benko wrote:
> Not very scientific but common mode circuits are elusive to understand
> and simulate.

Not true. I've done a lot of research on common mode chokes and
published the results, first in 2005, then in 2008, updated in 2010 and
2016, and most recently in 2018. Once you understand the equivalent
circuit of a ferrite choke, you can analyze it in the common mode circuit.

k9yc.com/RFI-Ham.pdf
k9yc.com/2018Cookbook.pdf

Beginning on page 41 of RFI-Ham, I related my interface with engineers
from CIA, the leader of which subsequently forwarded me an unclassified
1966 DOD study that came to all of the same conclusions I did.

73, Jim K9YC