[RFI] Dimmer control

Gary Smith Gary at ka1j.com
Mon Feb 11 14:39:19 EST 2019

Hey there,

True that, I used to have a 65 strat.

These are Humbucker though, TV Jones
Classics on a Gretch remake of Chet Atkins
squeeze back in 1959. I've seen people go
to great lengths to stop that buzz but I'm
loathe to attach a grounding strap to me &
the guitar. Yeah... I've seen that.

I do have a Shure FM diversity from my
past days, maybe that would deal with it &
elegantly, still requires a clip on Tx but
that would be one less cable on the floor
to trip on...

:)

73,

Gary