[RFI] A new one-"IntelliRupter, PulseCloser, Fault Interrupter" internal arcing

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Thu Feb 21 22:15:29 EST 2019

On 2/21/2019 6:56 PM, JW via RFI wrote:
>   The AM broadcast band is affected all up and down Park Place Drive and as well as any street with a lateral off that 3-phase feeder.

I would expect local broadcast stations to be quite concerned about the
noise. I suggest that you try to get to their chief engineers and make
them aware of the problem. That may be easier said than done, because
except for the largest stations, most are covered by contract engineers
who take care of more than one station in the area. OTOH, it's to their
advantage to get this stuff fixed, and in my experience, the broadcast
engineering community is a pretty close bunch, so if you get to one of
them, the word will get around.

73, Jim K9YC