[RFI] A troubling new source of RFI

bill K7WXW K7WXW at qrpdx.org
Thu Jan 17 21:56:52 EST 2019

I've experimented with ethernet-over-power and ethernet-over-cable
(MOCA). While I never experienced my RF transmissions causing adapter
malfunctions, I did found that some brands of adapters generated RF hash
in the HF band.  I removed and replaced them with a mesh router and a
couple of satellites (running on 12VDC linear supplies) during the
second round of killing RF in the house.

And a question...

Did the image "unidentified RFI 15Jan2019 Victoria.jpg" get posted
somewhere? The digest form didn't show a link and I'd like to compare
what the OP is seeing with what I am seeing here, as my RF hunting
continues.  Can someone point me to the image?

73 de Bill K7WXW