[RFI] Fair-Rite Common Mode Chokes

Joe nss at mwt.net
Thu Jul 18 09:15:25 EDT 2019

To change the subject some here,

After a slight mishap at field day, a Dipole fell down in a storm, and a
ceramic insulator hit a cars window and broke it.

So the plan is to make an ultra light set of dipoles.  Plastic
insulators, coax fed with 58 size coax.  etc.

Now what cores, how many, etc. should I use instead of a heavy balun to
make the choke? Low barefoot rigs 100 watts. so trying to keep things as
light as possible.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock