[RFI] SolarEdge Finds New Source of Solar System RFI

Tony dxdx at optonline.net
Mon Jun 3 17:30:54 EDT 2019

> Ed Hare Wrote: I am going to see if they can send us a panel

Ed:

I believe SolarEdge removed the defective panels from a few
installations so they should be able to accommodate you. The ones that
were found to emit RFI were manufactured by Hanwha.

Hanwha also manufactures solar panels under different names and I'm told
that the manufacturing process is essentially the same.

I'll send you the contact information for the engineer I spoke with - he
has first-hand knowledge about this issue.

Tony -K2MO