[RFI] FW: After 40 years of searching, scientists identify the key flaw in solar panel efficiency

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Wed Jun 12 16:02:43 EDT 2019

This article is way above my pay grade, but does show that Si panels
create RF noise.  How much above the top frequency limit of 100Khz shown
in the chart may or may not be a problem.  However, put enough panels
together and perhaps it is.

https://www.nature.com/articles/srep29685

It wouldn't seem to be too difficult to measure a plain panel with an
E-field sensor or antenna on a spectrum analyzer.

Grant KZ1W