[RFI] Repetitive Noise on 30 m

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 6 23:26:58 EDT 2019

I hear a repetitive buzzing on 30 m, repeating at roughly 0.25 s
intervals spanning 10.1 to almost 1.11 MHz. Each buzz lasts about .125 s
and it's clearly propagated from some distance because it exhibits
fading. This is the second night in a row I've heard it. Does anyone
else hear it? Any idea what it is?

Kim N5OP

--

Kim Elmore, Ph.D. (Adj. Assoc. Prof., OU School of Meteorology, CCM, PP
SEL/MEL/Glider, N5OP, 2nd Class Radiotelegraph, GROL)

/"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in
practice, there is." //??? Attributed to many people; it???s so true that it
doesn???t matter who said it./