[RFI] toyota Rav4 Hybrid

Gary Smith wa6fgi at steeltrails.net
Thu May 9 20:03:01 EDT 2019

Had a dual band uhf/uhf  ID-5100 in my 2011 Prius, not whisper of
unwanted racket.

Did contact Toyota, received a nice letter stating run all power/rfi
cabling inside the channel that is pressed into the body on the
passenger side of the car. They also stated not to run anything over 100
Po in the vehicle.

Gary...wa6fgi