[RFI] There goes the neighborhood.....

Jamie WW3S ww3s at zoominternet.net
Tue May 21 12:03:02 EDT 2019

Never thought I'd see it here in perpetually cloudy NW PA, but the
neighbor across the street is getting some sort of roof mounted solar
array installed.....I tried striking up a friendly conversation with the
installers about what kind of system it was, but when they heard "ham
radio" and "interference", that was the end of the conversation....the
one guy said they never had a problem with radio interference before,
but when I asked if they ever installed one next to an amateur radio
operator, he couldn't say.....soooooo......what should I expect?
Hopefully, there will be no issues, but if there is ?!?!?!?!?