[RFI] CO detector advice

Chuck Gooden Chuck.Gooden at comcast.net
Fri Nov 8 14:56:54 EST 2019

You may want to check the laws in your state, some states require smoke
detectors and possibly CO detectors to have 10 year batteries and be
replaced at some interval.

I use Kiddie now but I worked for UTC which Kiddie is (or atleast was) a
part of at the time and I received a discount atleast they claim I did.

I did have issues with a Nighthawk CO detector that plugged into the AC
outlet but that was a long long time ago and have replaced it by now.

Chuck K9LC