[RFI] Suggestions for an RFI-clean battery charger/maintainer

goldtr8 at charter.net goldtr8 at charter.net
Mon Oct 14 18:26:51 EDT 2019

Hi Andy,

I use C-TEK's in my shack with no issues.   I also have one of the Stanly's
you show that I use when operating to get extra boost for my batteries.   I
have a K3 and POWER Cube amp which both use 12V power.   So I have a battery
bank that solar keeps up during the day and the C-TEC & Stanley for when
operating to keep the voltage up.

~73
Don
KD8NNU
2014 3905CC Top Gun :-)
5 miles from Downtown Hell MI as the crow fly's