[RFI] SolarEdge Solar Panel RFI Update

r55stan at gmail.com r55stan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 14:50:10 EDT 2019

Hi Tony,

The SolarEdge optimizer I tested was Model P320.  If other members of this
list want to see the spectrum plot I measured, feel free to send me an email
and I will send it to you (the list bounced it when I sent an embedded
jpeg).

A comment regarding high RFI levels after SolarEdge comes out and "fixes" a
neighbor's installation is they may have missed one or more optimizers.
Even one optimizer without ferrites will radiate a lot of RFI.  SolarEdge
had to come out four times for one of my neighbors until they finally
filtered every optimizer.

73,

Randy, KQ6RS