[RFI] The ARRL Contest Update for April 1, 2020

AA5CT jwin95 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 18:57:04 EDT 2020

Stimulus generalization; the LED types aren't the ones (bulbs)
that gave OFCOM the problem. You're going to be figuratively
shocked when you finally realize its really a tungsten filament
lamp (with a vacuum) that OFCOM found to be the problem ...

de AA5CT Jim

PS. Look up "Barkhausen-Kurz vibrations (or oscillations)".

.
.