[RFI] 13,000 Lumens - 150 watts - bad RFI

Michael Aust ava622 at verizon.net
Tue Dec 15 00:43:31 EST 2020

TimGlad you found SolutionDid same solution here ! MikeWB6DJI

Sent from the all new Aol app for iOS

On Monday, December 14, 2020, 3:54 PM, Tim Duffy <k3lr at k3lr.com> wrote:

The fix for this was one #31 mix ferrite 2.4" O.D. on the line cord (4 turns) of the light as it exits the housing. Then an EMI filter from Delta Electronics - model 10DWCG5. Result is RFI quiet from 1.8 to 52 MHz. Thanks to all for the help, especially Jim, K9YC.

73
Tim K3LR