[RFI] Ut oh. VisionSolar is parked next door.

David Eckhardt davearea51a at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 14:16:35 EST 2020

I have been solicited by telephone several times for solar power.  When we
had this house build, it was an option, but the ROI (we're 73 - my wife -
and 74 - me) did not play out with the hard numbers.  My first question to
them is what about RFI and your product.  Most have absolutely no idea what
I'm referring to - no surprise.  Twice, I've emailed engineering at
SolarEdge, the Isreali company, regarding RFI which is so synonymous with
the solar power industry in general.  I have never received a reply from
any of them.  I strongly suspect they are acutely aware of RFI and solar
power, but really don't want to nip the root of the problem.  It costs
money in redesign......

Again, when is the FCC going to regulate the solar power industry.  Let's
NOT go with yet another subpart to (ignored) Part 15!!

Dave - WØLEV

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 6:35 PM Bob Turner <n2scj-lists at outlook.com> wrote:

> False alarm.  It was a bossy telemarketer that got her to accept a visit.
> She was not interested but let salesperson in anyway.   She did not qualify
> and was not the homeowner.  I told her if she ever needs help with another
> bossy solar salesman, let me talk to them.  I also mentioned that I'm so
> happy that she sent them away that I could kiss her.  She said that has to
> wait until after covid.
>
> If it only bothered HF, I might be ok with that.  Its 6m on up where my
> interest lies.
>
> 7 3  Bob
> N2SCJ

*Dave - WØLEV*