[RFI] Ut oh. VisionSolar is parked next door.

KD7JYK DM09 kd7jyk at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 16 22:15:43 EST 2020

"The purpose of the FCC these days is not to regulate but to promote
business.  The frequency spectrum used to be viewed as a shared
resource; now it is viewed as a profit center"

Perhaps if they looked at the fee schedule for fines for all this
garbage, they'd realize they could corner the market on global funds
available in short order.  I dare say the old rate of $10,000 per
incident, per day, would fill the coffers more quickly than a few
million bucks here, and there, every year.  I could certainly give them
a dozen items per second, per day, continuously.  Heck, at 10.368
Billion dollars income, just from my complaints alone, per 24 hours (I
could easily increase that 10x), you'd think they'd give a shit about
enforcing their own rules...  A nice side-affect would be less garbage
for the world to be victimized by, at the extent of a few pennies per
junk item produced, and distributed, a win-win.  Seems they just don't
know how they are supposed to work.  Who put these inept f-tards in
control- of anything that matters, and why do they keep demonstrating
their inabilities?  Is nobody in charge, or is the agency now just an
ego stroking paycheck absorbing morons convention?  Perhaps I'm wrong,
and overly critical, but decades of exponentially declining inaction
demonstrates otherwise...  It would be nice if they could prove
otherwise, even if only by accident.

Kurt