[RFI] xyl reviewed

Bill Steffey NY9H ny9h at arrl.net
Thu Dec 17 21:45:15 EST 2020

Tim decided to tie the knot with his long time girlfriend. One evening,
after the honeymoon, he was tuning up his antennas for an upcoming contest.

His wife was standing there at the bench watching him. After a long
period of silence she finally speaks.

“Honey, I’ve been thinking, now that we are married, I think it’s time
you quit your waste of time with ham radio.  Maybe you should sell all
your radios”

Tim gets this horrified look on his face.

She says, “Darling, what’s wrong?”

“There for a minute you were sounding like my ex-wife.”

“Ex-wife!”, she screams, “I didn’t know you were married before!”

“I wasn’t!”