[RFI] Ut oh. VisionSolar is parked next door.

MICHAEL ST ANGELO mstangelo at comcast.net
Fri Dec 18 10:08:05 EST 2020

My wife's hobby is skiing. Talk about a money pit hobby.

She wishes I don't buy any more radios but if I do she doesn't want me to spend money on junk.

I don't ski so I either hike or snowshoe. Of course I take a radio along with me.

Not trying to veer too far off from the RFI subject I find operation in the hotel or lodge is useless because of the noise level. I try to find a park or parking access at hiking trails, such as the Appalachian Trail, good sites for operation for the most part. There are exceptions; one trail site by Killington VT has high power line noise.

Mike N2MS