[RFI] Multi-Stage High Efficiency Air Conditioner Units

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 6 23:19:18 EST 2020

My wife has been interested in increasing the efficiency of our air
conditioner units. It seems that the only path to better efficiency is
multi-stage/multi-speed units. I recall a lot of talk about the horrific
RF noise these things generate. Does anyone know of RF-silent units?

Kim N5OP

--

Kim Elmore, Ph.D. (Adj. Assoc. Prof., OU School of Meteorology, CCM, PP
SEL/MEL/Glider, N5OP, 2nd Class Radiotelegraph, GROL)

/"A great second violinist plays second fiddle to no one." //– Robert C.
Marsh, Chicago Sun-Times./