[RFI] Multi-Stage High Efficiency Air Conditioner Units

James Jordan k4qpl2 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 07:47:52 EST 2020

Hi Bob,
We gotta support the ferrite industry! Seriously, you’re correct. Choose
the cure to match the problem.

On the other hand, efficiency is not an obsession. Saving money just makes
sense. I seldom walk down the road throwing quarters in the ditch. You
can’t just drop an AC motor into a system designed for a DC variable speed
drive. That would involve some significant rewiring  and void the warranty.
(For whatever that may be worth!)