[RFI] A new RFI source

Dan K2YWE dan.k2ywe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 12:03:12 EST 2020

I noticed this linear sweep EMI running through 80m two nights ago. A bit
of research found it on 160 and on 40 as well. The signal is not clean and
sounds like it has some FM on it as it runs through the listening
frequency. As you can see, the sweep rate varies.
I have no clue as to it's origin. There is so much crud in our neighborhood
.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Y1KX8mpE2Ufg8pAztgVEuxBqM24OnV_t
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1K-mhTYa1DJix0kB7cgn4CeWt7FQTx5nR

Dan Zeitlin - K2YWE