[RFI] mysterious voices, music come from house's walls

David Eckhardt davearea51a at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 11:26:36 EST 2020

Yet another BC station supplying 'free energy'.

Place:  Albuquerque North Valley.
Station:  KKOB towers in the North Valley.
"No" problem RFI:  The chicken farm (coops) in the North Valley.

Again, the light switches didn't work.  The florescent lights were on
24/7/365 due to RF energy delivered FREE from the KKOB transmitter.

Gotta just love this wonderful RF energy!!!

Dave - WØLEV

*Dave - WØLEV*
*Just Let Darwin Work*
*Just Think*