[RFI] Grow Lights

KD7JYK DM09 kd7jyk at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 7 16:31:51 EST 2020

"This assumes you actually see the RFI at higher frequencies... "

True, and I know it seems all counter-intuitive/rocket-sciencey, but one
typically does not search for RFI where it does not exist, cannot be
heard, found, or otherwise seen.

Go as high as one can hear it, that should be adequate.  Spin the dial
up, then down, use what works best.  Higher in frequency is usually
best, but 24 GHz may be a bit over the top for a switching mode power
supply.

I suggest one NOT start there when getting blasted on HF, but VHF should
be step-two.

Kurt