[RFI] Grow Lights

KD7JYK DM09 kd7jyk at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 7 20:43:22 EST 2020

"I have changed the name on a spare wireless router I have to
LE_SURVIAL#3".  We will see if that has any effect."

On a serious note, I regularly see "FBI Surveillance Van" on WiFi.

Initially, I thought no big deal, as it was in a town where the FBI has
an office, however, I've seen this across several hundred miles in all
directions, even tens of miles out in the desert.  I can only imagine at
that point, that it's coming from the sky (satellite?). I've heard of
that ID in other states, and other remote areas, as well.

Ideas?

Kurt