[RFI] W1RFI

nm8rmedic nm8rmedic at rocketmail.com
Thu Jan 23 11:29:50 EST 2020

Ed,Perhaps you didn't catch my earlier message, below.  The article has been published.  Can you email me please?Tnx,ScottNM8RSent via the Samsung Galaxy S8+, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: nm8rmedic <nm8rmedic at rocketmail.com> Date: 1/11/20  10:24  (GMT-05:00) To: "rfi at contesting com" <rfi at contesting.com> Subject: W1RFI Ed,I was contacted yesterday by the Lansing State Journal for comments on RFI due to grow operations.  After we wrapped up the interview, I asked the reporter how she ascertained I was an amateur radio operator and she said the referral came from the ARRL.Any idea if that's the case?  I deal with media frequently, but others might benefit from a heads-up beforehand.At any rate, we should coordinate our efforts and message.We can discuss here on the list for everyone's benefit or move to simplex if you desire.ScottNM8RSent via the Samsung Galaxy S8+, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone