[RFI] RFI Solved After 2 Years

Jim McCook w6ya at cox.net
Thu Jul 9 11:16:50 EDT 2020

FYI, I've been dealing with a RFI source from a neighbor 900 ft away for
over 2 years.  He was in litigation with Shea Homes over some other
issues; several were electrical problems.  Just before the covid
shutdown the lawsuit was settled, but it was until today that he would
bring in his electrician. According to him, the wrong Leviton dimmer was
installed with several LED ceiling cans.  Replacement with the correct
Lutron solved the problem.  This was my first experience with dimmer RFI.

My current problem is with a multispeed swimming pool pump next door
that runs from dawn to dusk.  Made by Jandy, we're not making much
progress with negotiations.  Fingers are crossed.  73, Jim W6YA