[RFI] Garage Door RFI

D C _Mac_ Macdonald k2gkk at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 12 13:19:01 EDT 2020

As seldom as the lights in the garage door opener operate, buy
simple incandescent bulbs designed for 130 VAC and they will
probably outlast you!  And they don't cause RFI!

The builder of our house installed 130V bulbs and some lasted
over 15 years!  The lamps in our chandeliers have NEVER been
replaced in 20 years.  True, they don't get used that often and I
have installed dimmers for control, but still!

73 de Mac, K2GKK/5
Since 30 Nov 1953
Oklahoma City, OK
USAF, Retired ('61-'81)