[RFI] RFI-free Vehicle 5v USB Adapter?

KD7JYK DM09 kd7jyk at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 15 23:52:21 EDT 2020

"And no, there is no “progress” in the world of these modules."

There is, but not in the direction you hoped.  Lower part count, higher
profit margin, RFI be damned...

I often use older, more obscure electronic "crap", because even the junk
of yesteryear that we thought was of too low of quality to possess, is
often far better than the better stuff available today.

An old metal cased, twice the size, less efficient, with a shielded
output cable with ferrites on it, 12v-5v adapter from a thrift shop for
a quarter may exceed your wildest dreams in todays relative "quality"
market.  An hour of browsing your local stores may result in a dozen, or
more, options to play with.

Kurt