[RFI] 48v DC Clean Power Supply

Jim McCook w6ya at cox.net
Wed Mar 25 13:24:26 EDT 2020

Gedas, I forgot to mention that it's a 60w switch, so most likely a 2w
supply would do the job.  Chuck seems to have the answer... in that the
problem is internal with the switch itself.  That suggests the only
solution is to replace it with something else, but I know the owner
won't do that.  I'll make an attempt to contact the mfr, Ubiquiti, but I
doubt that will do any good.  It seems to be another RFI dead end,
unfortunately.  Hard to keep up with this stuff!

73, Jim
W6YA