[RFI] 48v DC Clean Power Supply

Jim McCook w6ya at cox.net
Wed Mar 25 15:25:01 EDT 2020

Chuck,

I hear no sign of this noise anywhere on 80m.... or even up in the SSB
portion.  Definitely nothing on 3.588 or nearby.

I just rechecked my own noise from this device that we confirmed by
powering down the switch:

28.060
28.310
28.556

These are approximate frequencies.  The noise is about 10 KHz wide and
looks like a hill, not a peak.  It's S-9 at 100ft away on 28.060 and a
bit weaker on the others.  Frequencies vary constantly over several
KHz.  I just realized there is a repeating interval at 250 KHz.  I
wonder if you see the noise on 10m?

Today I find no sign of it on 15m or any other HF bands.

Jim