[RFI] Rfi help

AA5CT jwin95 at yahoo.com
Sat May 16 19:18:38 EDT 2020

 Mac,

Where did you find RG214 with two different shield types? I have
seen SPC (silver plated copper) only in my 214 cable and in the
various 214 data sheets.

Two different shield types could affect full duplex systems that
need low PIM (passive intermodulation) performance, which is
why I use RG-214 in repeater work (as jumpers).

Belden:
https://catalog.belden.com/techdata/EN/8268_techdata.pdf

RFParts:
https://www.rfparts.com/rg214milc17.html