[RFI] Rfi help

Michael Martin, RFI Services mike at rfiservices.com
Sat May 16 21:03:38 EDT 2020

Hey guys I don't have time to read all the comments, I used to make a lot of rg214 cables and I always used the same connectors that I used on rg58, I just didn't use a reducer. I would solder the center conductor and would have to use pliers to screw the connector over the double braid onto the RG 214 and it was very tight and made a really good connection and then I would solder all four holes and the center conductor. I never ever had an issue with bad connections.

⁣RFI Services
Michael Martin
240-508-3760
rfiservices.com