[RFI] RV converter noise

David Eckhardt davearea51a at gmail.com
Tue May 26 17:32:55 EDT 2020

I do not know what your power requirements are and would assume a 12 vdc to
120 vac / 60-Hz inverter.  However, I use a 300-watt inverter (for small
loads).  It is a GoPower Model GPSW-300 and is spiffy quiet at HF through
UHF and is a true sinewave inverter with a real transformer on the output.
I can find a very small bit of noise if I use a small loop within 4 to 5 cm
from the unit, but is is RF quiet!!

Dave - WØLEV

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 12:37 PM Jim Netwal via RFI <rfi at contesting.com>
wrote:

> Does anybody know of a RV converter that is not noisy?  I have noisy spikes
> ever 50 kHz.  Can I put toroids on the power leads?
>
> Thanks, Jim W9UUM

*Dave - WØLEV*
*Just Let Darwin Work*