[RFI] RF proof router

Clay Autery KY5G at montac.com
Sun May 31 14:10:14 EDT 2020

Synology RT2600ac - I use it here in my house...  It sits right under
the corner of my horizontal loop, and have never 1) seen it take a hit
from the xmitter, or 2) show RFI in my P3...
It is a DC item, so you can run it on 12 VDC regulated down with a
linear regulator off your main linear supply and eliminate the wall wart
it uses for PSU.

It is also VERY flexible for remote restart, reboot, update, config, et
al....  Synology is awesome.

Clay Autery, KY5G
(318) 518-1389