[RFI] Hyperikon LED Tube Info

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Tue Nov 10 13:02:32 EST 2020

Thanks for your work and your post, Jeff.

There's one VERY important problem with your method in attacking devices
like this. Your method is great for power line noise, which is impulse
noise, and thus present at all frequencies. The noise electronic devices
produce is NOT impulse noise, and is rarely present at all frequencies.
Rather, it shows up at harmonics of the square waves that the noise
source uses. For electronic sources, we must use a receiver that can
listen on the ham bands where noise is a problem.

73, Jim K9YC