[RFI] LED lighting

Kenny Silverman kenny.k2kw at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 15:07:24 EST 2020

While it’s a more expensive route I decided to go to individual Meanwell supplies as Gary noted for the seven Utilitech 1500767 lights were putting in (he had them in his truck). These are canless 6” diameter LED lights. The 110v wiring was already in place so this was the easier option rather than pulling that and rewiring everything for low voltage.

I appreciate all your input and patience.

Regards , Kenny K2KW