[RFI] Clean Audio Amplifiers For Amateur Use? a

Cianciolo, Paul, W1VLF pcianciolo at arrl.org
Mon Oct 5 08:59:04 EDT 2020

Tony,

Look for a "linear" type audio amplifier.  Better way I guess to say it is analog. Something running Class AB or A
Analog power supply. And analog amplifier.

73,

Paul Cianciolo, W1VLF
ARRL EMC Engineer

ARRL - The national association for Amateur RadioT
225 Main Street, Newington, CT 06111-1400 USA
Telephone: (860) 594-0392
FAX: (860) 594-0259
Email: w1vlf at arrl.org
World Wide Web: www.arrl.org