[RFI] RFI Clean Audio Amplifiers For Amateur Use?

Bob Turner n2scj-lists at outlook.com
Mon Oct 5 13:08:43 EDT 2020

I use this one with the supplied wall wart.

https://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-dta-1-class-d-ac-dc-battery-powered-mini-amplifier-15-wpc--300-380

I feed spkr audio to line-in on a mixer, then mixer out to the amp which drives two small Optimus speakers.   Amp is behind mixer in my qrz pic.  Its about 99% interference free from my own TX signals.  There was a particular freq which I can't remember now that might have been getting into my audio distribution system.  Part of my HF loop antenna with up to 500w used is about 15 feet above the shack/amp.  I operate HF with up to 700w, and VHF+ with up to 200w.

7 3  Bob
N2SCJ