[RFI] Radar 433 MHz.

KD7JYK DM09 kd7jyk at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 3 14:39:43 EDT 2020

 > And now I have multiple 'research' high-powered wind profiler radar
 > emissions out of Longmont, Colorado to deal with.

Any chance of a short recording?  I've been hearing an unusual radar
signal from roughly 300 - 450 MHz for the past several years, never been
able to ID it.

Additionally, I've been hearing an odd pulse, which I suspect is some
exotic form of radar from roughly 100 - 550 MHz for the past several
years, but only in a specific region.  Recently, within the past couple
of months, I've been hearing two pulses, one stronger, one fainter, in
the same region.

I have recordings of the ones mentioned above, and others, I'll dig them
up for you.

Kurt