[RFI] Inverters?

Don kb5kwv at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 13:14:19 EDT 2020

Yep, my auto corrupt was working overtime there. When you are out of
power for 2 weeks, the generator owns everything!

I have one of Harbor freight 2 cycle $79 generator, and I was surprised
how well it works if you change a couple things. Updates on you tube.
For a cheap setup you can leave at a tower (charging the batteries), and
not worry if it's stolen, it's worth $79.

If you are depending on it for your life, buy a Honda!