[RFI] 2 MW Solar Farm

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 22 11:36:11 EDT 2020

I've done some searching and found that this solar farm is a cooperative
effort between the Norman Public Schools (I live in Norman, OK) and the
Oklahoma Electric Cooperative (OEC); it's being built by a third-party
contractor whose name I haven't yet found. It'll cover 15 ac  and will
also encompass a Renewable Science Education Center. The farm will be on
land owned by Norman Public Schools which will be leased by the OEC. The
latest from OEC says it will consist of 7208 solar panels. I also
learned that there's a 250 kW pilot project run by OEC about 8 mi away;
I'll go by it and listen for any RFI. So far, this has been what I can
find about it.

Kim N5OP