[RFI] RFI on Shore Line of an RV

rrath at charter.net rrath at charter.net
Mon Sep 28 15:42:24 EDT 2020

I use the Progressive Industries EMS-PT30X surge protector.

I would like to stop or reduce the RFI coming in on the shore line of
my RV. I am thinking of put some ferrite snap-on beads, mix 31 for HF
frequencies, on the shore line where it comes inside the RV. Thinking
of the Pin 1 scenario, should I also put some on the ground wire,
inside the RV?

Whats your thoughts?

Getting ready to put in an order with Palomar and would like to only
put in 1 order. I do not want to through money for things not needed.

Thanks.
Rod kc7vqr