[RFI] RFI on Shore Line of an RV

Clay Autery KY5G at montac.com
Mon Sep 28 23:48:38 EDT 2020

What a timely question....  I am planning the install of the radio
"station" (spot) in our new RV currently being built.
I'm guessing pretty much all the same rules apply to your RV as your
house....
Except with the RV, you have a little more access to the "mains".

Watching this topic....

73,

Clay Autery, KY5G
(318) 518-1389