[RFI] RFI on Shore Line of an RV

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Tue Sep 29 15:24:38 EDT 2020

or $15 on ebay.

Note that NEC does not permit filtering of the green wire so CM noise
enters via it.  The only green connection on filters made in the last
several dozen years is directly to the case, one stud shared (or the
case) for in and out. This is why the 3 wire K9YC generator choke is
also required.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Corcom-30VK6-F7358-EMI-Filter-30A-40C-250V-30A-120-250V-1617-46001DH/333685076537?hash=item4db12e3239:g:DvsAAOSw6EhfNV5x

Grant KZ1W