[RFI] Old wives tail, or true?

Tim Duffy k3lr at k3lr.com
Thu Apr 8 23:45:34 EDT 2021

Hello Alex,

I can tell you that this test opened my eyes to how noise is propagated to
our radio receivers. Like K9YC, W1HIS and many others I have embraced these
findings. There is a reason the noise floor here at K3LR is below S0 on all
bands. This is science - nothing more.

I have significant common mode impedance chokes at every antenna feedpoint
and at the connection to each amplifier (11) - so end to end on the
feedlines. The results speak for themselves.

This is not a wives tale. Do your own research and report your results.

73
Tim K3LR