[RFI] Fwd: Mystery signal on 40M (more)

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Fri Apr 9 22:11:34 EDT 2021

Curiouser and curiouser. Today, from roughly 1500Z to 2200Z, this signal
was present, and fairly strong, at 50 KHz intervals across 40 meters -
7000, 7050, 7100, 7150.  Structure was the same, with what look like 60
and 120-Hz sidebands. This evening, there is a pure note on 7000,
nothing on 7050, 7100 or 7150.  This is two evenings in a row when it
has disappeared.

Still looking for ideas on what this could be, or how to track it down.

73, Pete N4ZR