[RFI] Ed Hare W1RFI Contact Info?

Hare, Ed, W1RFI w1rfi at arrl.org
Sat Apr 10 14:58:39 EDT 2021

I will answer here, Tony.

I was waiting to be able t give you a complete answer, but I will send you an email to let you know that we are still awaiting word from Solar Edge on what they are doing with respect to a test installation.  Paul Cianciolo is the one here who handles cases, so I would need to forward any email send to me instead of him to him. He had been working remotely, and is now back in the office. He had a couple of day of reorinting and I have three major issues come up with wireless power transfer, an international solar call and two staff outages, so Paul and I had not have a chance to talk.

At any rate, now that you have an answer, at least what we know so far, I can just let the installation of test system run its course and Paul will contact you when there is news.

I cc'd Paul so he will know you were answered and that he is to contact you when the system is installed and we have some test results.

Ed, W1RFI
W1RFI at arrl.org is my only public email address. My arrl.net address is used only for forwarding personal email.